Click to see video of Wendy on the equipment.
GYROKINESIS® & GYROTONIC® & GYROTONER®
- GYROKINESIS® & GYROTONIC® methods are sophisticated and unique training methods that use fluid spherical motion and breath to achieve core connectivity, articulation of the spine and joins, pliable strength, flexibility, coordination, and endurance.
- GYROKINESIS® exercise includes seated and mat work.
- GYROTONIC® exercise includes seated, mat work, and the tower expansion unit.
- GYROTONER® is specialized equipment that integrates upper body strength and fluidity with lower body support.
- The carefully crafted exercise sequences flow together seamlessly in rhythmic repetitions, with corresponding breathing patterns. With Gyrokinesis & Gyrotonic exercises, each movement flows into the next, allowing the joints to move through a natural range of motion without jarring or compression.
- Increases your strength, flexibility, coordination and balance
- Reduces stress and releases tension in your body
- Improves posture
- Improves joint mobility and range of motion
- Increases circulation, energy, and cardiovascular health
- Complements physical therapy and rehabilitation programs
“I studied one-on-one Gyrotonic training with Wendy for over a year. Wendy has a solid understanding of the body and how to incorporate Gyrotonic training gently and safely into a beneficial exercise plan. For me, Gyrotonic was great for strengthening and stretching and opening up my hip and shoulder joints, my posture was greatly improved and my body was stronger.”
Wendy will help you learn to move without pain, understand your movement habits, and progress in a healthy manner.
The body is designed to work as one harmonious system, to follow arcing and spiraling paths of motion, and to transition from one movement to the next smoothly, and efficiently. Gyrotonic method creator, Juliu Horvath , designed a specialized line of equipment around these natural movement patterns of the human body.
The Gyrotonic equipment is highly adjustable, it can be customized to fit each persons unique physique, and ability, adapting for things such as height, arm and leg length and physical ability.
GYROTONIC®: Private Session
Receive individualized support and attention in a private session format.
You will be introduced to the basic concepts of the GYROTONIC® method including basic floorwork and utilization of the Tower Expansion Unit.
GYROTONIC®: Semi-Private Duet Session
This is an affordable alternative to the private session. Work out with a friend or family member or request to be matched with someone of similar level of experience. You will be introduced to the basic concepts of the GYROTONIC® method including basic floorwork and utilization of the Tower Expansion Unit.
Only at the discretion of the GYROTONIC® Trainer.
Individual must have completed a minimum of 15 hours of GYROTONIC® training.
GYROTONIC® Workout with Wendy
Join Wendy as she moves through her daily practice. This session is not client-focused.
“Wendy’s Gyrotonic treatment and guidance was totally beneficial in helping me heal from a nerve bulging from L3/4. The movements which included traction and inversion were most helpful and comfortable. The support of Wendy and the equipment allowed me to get my mobility back and do the things I enjoy like hiking and skiing. The Gyrotonic “machine” was a work of art in itself!”
– Dr. Debra Lewis
GYROTONIC®, GYROTONIC® & Logo, GYROKINESIS® , and GYROTONER® are registered
trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp and are used with their permission.